Are you feeling stuck but unsure how to create growth or movement in your career or life? You are certainly not alone. Although we seem to have an innate ability to sense when we are off track or in need of change, we often lack the tools and sensitivity to identify opportunities or directions for growth and getting unstuck.
Drawing on a unique background in cognitive psychology, strategic planning, and mediation, I offer a practical process for mapping and facilitating growth that includes
- Exploring strengths, interests and work/life experiences to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Understanding triggers and boundaries associated with the weeds
- Identify related career paths or life opportunities aligned with emergent goals
- Explore gaps and opportunities to build capacity toward goals
- Specific skills, strategies and plans to maintain movement and avoid vulnerability
Typical packages include three sessions and result in a personalized mapping document and workbook.